Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Director to join our fantastic sales team. The Senior Sales Director is a proven sales leader and is accountable for overall sales performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with Mnubo’s business strategy. If you have strong communications skills, a strategic mindset and leadership skills, this opportunity might be for you!
Sales strategy building for complex solution selling
· Contribute to the execution of the sales organization’s objectives through active participation in account planning, sales strategy development, and forecasting;
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives;
· Build account plans to sell complex business solutions (enterprise SW) to large enterprise customers;
· Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals;
Customer champion and consultative, strategic selling leader
· Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction;
· Help define consultative sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required;
· Contribute to putting in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function;
· Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions;
· Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities;
· Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
Nurturing and cultivate strong sales teams
· Participate in learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provide stewardship of sales and sales management talent;
· Contribute to the organization’s reputation as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join;
· Contribute to defining and coordinating sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
Liaise with sales support functions
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions;
· Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
· Four year university degree from an accredited institution in business or related field;
· Minimum 7-10 years of hands-on sales experience with at least 5+ years of senior sales experience in rapid, high-growth environments;
· Successful experience in:
- building account plan for consultative solution selling;
- selling complex solutions and enterprise (SaaS) software to large companies;
- closing large deals;
- utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data (an asset);
· Proven experience working within a startup company environment (an asset);
· Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities;
· Bilingualism (ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both French and English).
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong leadership skills;
· Strong analytical and project management skills;
· Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions;
· Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. Mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.