Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
As Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will join a team of passionate data-enthusiasts who are responsible for bridging the worlds of technology, sales and customer value. This is a dynamic position in a fast growing and innovative technology company where you will collaborate with the marketing, sales and service teams to ensure a high level of interdepartmental organization and collaboration.
· Support the tracking and reporting of marketing qualified leads (MQL) for all major marketing activities and campaigns;
· Assist the marketing manager with market research and competitive analysis;
· Research industry topics as requested;
· Act as a resource for tradeshow and event planning and execution (logistics & promotions);
· Assist in the preparation and organization of promotional material for events;
· Help manage the lifecycle of documents, presentations and digital profiles through updates, consistency checks, alignment with Mnubo strategy and tactics;
· Create and deploy social media campaigns to ensure brand alignment and drive business.
· Help update and maintain the sales funnel;
· Follow up with account managers and help generate weekly reports related to sales engagements;
· Perform administrative duties for client folders - include all pertinent details of opportunities, contracts, SOW.
· BA/BS degree (in progress or completed) or equivalent practical experience;
· 1-2 years experience in a B2B business is preferred but experience managing/participating in school associations is acceptable as well;
· Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and French is a bonus;
· Proven experience in business development; experience as a sales and/or marketing coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
· Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office and adaptable to new software, a must.
· Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving;
· Independent, resourceful, detail oriented, welcomes innovation and change;
· A team player with high level of dedication;
· Capable of interactively engaging with internal customers, C-suite as well as external stakeholders.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. Mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.