Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a DevOps Developer to join our fantastic DevOps team in charge of deployment and network operations to improve collaboration and productivity. The role calls for someone who has the necessary hard and soft skills that are required to overcome the traditional barriers between software development, testing and operations teams.
· Maintain and improve our current stack of open-source products:
ü Linux distributions: CoreOS Container Linux, Debian, CentOS
ü Container systems: Docker, rkt
ü Container orchestration: Kubernetes
ü Container deployment: Helm
ü Messaging system: Kafka
ü Databases: MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
ü Distributed computing frameworks: Spark
ü Automation: Ansible, Terraform, Packer
ü Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
ü Logging management: Elastic ELK
ü Source Code Management: Gitlab
ü CI/CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
· Maintain and improve our different environments from development to production;
· Maintain and improve the automation code;
· Help improve the current toolset to increase the automation of every process;
· Have a shared responsibility with our developers on our in-house software components;
· Contribute to maintaining and operating our CI/CD pipeline with the development teams;
· Help to maintain and improve our monitoring infrastructure;
· Maintain and improve our in-house DevOps code written in:
· Collaborate - when necessary - to maintaining and improving our security practices and making sure we always maintain or improve our security posture.
• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• Linux distributions: CoreOS Container Linux, Debian, CentOS
• Container systems: Docker, rkt
• Container orchestration: Kubernetes
• Container deployment: Helm
• Messaging system: Kafka
• Databases: MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
• Distributed computing frameworks: Spark
• Automation: Ansible, Terraform, Packer
• Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
• Logging management: Elastic ELK
• Source Code Management: Gitlab
• CI/CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
• Open minded, able to think within and out of the box;
• Bilingualism - ability to communicate in writing and spoken in both French and English;
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.