Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Advisor, Customer Value Management to join our fantastic commercial team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing enterprise-level relationships and driving product adoption, building relationships with our enterprise customers to drive engagement and accelerate product adoption. This role is critical to the success of our customers adoption of our solutions.
• Bachelor in a business or technology related field (if the latter, a Master’s in finance, business, economy or MBA is also required);
• 6+ years of professional experience in sales/advisory and consulting for targeted industry practices (ideally technology related);
• Management consulting experience in an established leading firm (an asset);
• Experience in design and facilitation of executive workshops;
• Experience with business case creation, analysis, and market research;
• Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology and value engineering experience;
• Experience in delivering advisory and consulting services;
• Working knowledge of IoT or AI technologies an asset;
• Acumen in delivering digital business transformation service an asset;
• Experience with the implementation of Industry 4.0 related project an asset;
· Extremely good communicator;
· Ability to build and retain strong customer relationships;
· Ability to navigate complex client organizations, entities, partner and vendor ecosystems and maintain healthy client connect;
· Fluency in both French and English.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.