Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
As part of the Sales team, you will be responsible for Mnubo’s partner growth. You will be contributing to the success of our channel partners in accelerating their business with Mnubo’s products and services.
• You will be responsible for working closely with our partners and internal stakeholders to determine how we maintain and grow our partners network, identify new partnership opportunities, build joint pipeline & accelerate deal flow/sales engagements. Over time, evaluate the success of existing partnerships to ensure alignment with expected partner network’s contribution to Mnubo’s top line;
• Identify, recruit, develop and maintain key relationships with partners;
• Clearly articulate how partners may best leverage Mnubo’s solutions to drive more revenue through ongoing communication, end-customer opportunities alignment, optimized deal flow and proper positioning of Mnubo’s IoT business solution value proposition;
• Lead Mnubo’s annual business plan & go-to-market strategy for our Partner Network and lead execution against such a plan;
• Collaborate with Mnubo’s Marketing, Sales and Solutions & Services organizations to develop business strategies and activities that facilitate partner engagement & enablement, increased of qualified customer referrals and increased revenue generation;
• Facilitate joint selling between the channel partners and the direct sales team;
• Foster strong relationships with our partners’ leadership team and decision makers;
• Provide regular reporting in line with the Finance and Sales Operations functions to provide insights and strategic plans.
• University diploma in Business Administration or equivalent (advanced degree is highly desired);
• 5 years sales management experience;
• End-to-end knowledge of strategic partnerships and/or channel sales and management practices;
• Experience gained within the IT/Technology industry.
• Self-motivated and self-driven individual who can navigate through complex partner organizations, entities, vendor ecosystems, Mnubo’s internal teams and maintain healthy connect with all those stakeholders;
• Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important;
• Demonstrated leadership skills;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in both French and English.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.