Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
As Business Development Manager, you will join a sales team of passionate data-enthusiasts. This is a dynamic position in a fast growing and innovative technology company where you will have a chance to truly influence and be part of our success.
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities;
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network;
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization;
• Research and build relationships with new clients;
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders;
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion;
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately;
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client;
• Follow‐up with leads generated through marketing campaign activities.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs;
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
• Assist in the development of Sales materials and tools.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related/equivalent (advanced degree is a plus);
• 5 years of sales and/or marketing experience;
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
• Proven sales track record;
• AI/IoT/ML/Software market knowledge;
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce);
• Knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing or industrial environments is an asset;
• Bilingualism (ability to communicate in both French and English).
• Communication and negotiation skills;
• Ability to build rapport;
• Time management and planning skills;
• Ability to work in diverse industries / verticals.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. Mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.