Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
We are currently looking for an IT Support Technician who will join a dynamic team in a growing enterprise. Working alongside the DevOps team, the main responsibility will be to take care of all employees’ IT needs. In addition, the chosen candidate will support the DevOps team in their mission to ensure the availability and performance of the different environments, maintaining and improving our security practices.
The chosen candidate will need to be able to maintain the virtualization and network stack of the following:
· Virtualization: QEMU-KVM
· Networking: Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Cisco VoIP system
· Workstations/laptops: Apple Macbooks, Dell laptops and Lenovo laptops
· Servers: HP, Dell
· Printers: Xerox Multifunction
· Troubleshoot and maintain: macOS, Windows workstations and Linux
· Manage the various SaaS services we use (Google Apps, etc.)
· Manage the accounting software (Sage)
· In the process of completing a university degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in Computer Science, or other relevant field.
· 1+ year of relevant experience will be considered an asset
· Open minded, able to think inside and outside the box
· Bilingualism – ability to communicate, both written and spoken, in French and English
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.