Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
· Design and deliver new systems and enhancements, including non-functional requirements, to existing systems to meet business objectives in a manner that balances risk with performance and cost;
· Participate in routine meetings, planning and estimation activities, and documentation reviews;
· Support on-going development projects by participating in solution design, standards development, technical design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, performance tuning, issue resolution, root cause analysis, etc.;
· Coach/mentor junior team members.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· 5 years of building complex systems;
· Strong software architecture and development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages;
· Proven experience in developing real-time, high available and scalable systems;
· Knowledge of development Agile methodologies and technologies;
· Understanding of micro-services design;
· Interest and ability to learn Scala programing language;
· Experience in building HTTP APIs;
· Experience with 3rd party frameworks like Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, etc.;
· Some degree of comfort with SQL/NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MySQL, etc.
· Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written in both French and English;
· Be an owner: Make things happen;
· Interest and ability to learn new technical areas as needed.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.