Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz.
At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
Product and SAAS solution
· Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of our current SAAS products, untapped opportunities and buyer/user personas;
· Help build an end to end SAAS solution proposal that is mapping the customer needs including products, managed services, training, certification and PS around main drivers and personas per pre-defined industry vertical segments, and provide the appropriate training to the CRO organization;
· Understand and help refine our target markets, their unique products and solutions needs and competitive landscape per verticals and per geographical markets;
· In collaboration with the Senior Advisor, Customer Value Management, be the voice of the customer by bringing user pain points to the table to influence product and SAAS solution development;
· Use market research data to help refine product and SAAS solution pricing and packaging;
· Work with product management, marketing, sales and solution organizations to create excitement and help define the messaging, positioning, and launch plan for new products/features;
· Research competitor offerings and propose proper reaction when appropriate. Train from time to time the commercial team on competitive landscape.
Marketing & Sales
· Analyze data and research trends in order to deliver strategically sound recommendations for products and SAAS solutions marketing campaigns;
· Develop products and SAAS solutions messaging that differentiates Mnubo’s products from others in the market;
· Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, cheat sheet and blog posts per solution and per vertical;
· Speak about and present products and SAAS solutions to both external and internal audiences;
· In collaboration with the Senior Advisor, Customer Value Management, ultimately help create the value proposition messaging for each target market and deliver compelling messaging through our website, social media, and our demand generation tactics;
· Communicate the value of the products/features to the business development team and the sales team, and help develop sales support tools that facilitate the selling process.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (or equivalent);
• 5+ years of product marketing experience in a start-up environment;
• Experience working with IoT and/or AI/ML products and B2B software;
• International experience in a similar role (an asset).
• Demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences;
• Experience in strategy and an analytical mindset;
• Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers;
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization;
• Willingness to travel about 10% of the time;
• Bilingualism is a must have (very strong written and verbal communications skills in both French and English);
• Knowledge of another language will be considered as an asset.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.